Our Client is a Well Respected Civil Construction Company with Known Experience in Providing High-Quality Project Results in an Efficient and Effective Manner.
Western Labour Hire are seeking Experienced Operators to fill multiple roles for a project beginning on the 7th of November 2019.
Applicants will be able to provide documentation detailing past experiences in the role of Operator (Roller or Water Truck) or Plant Operator in the Civil Construction industry. Those with additional machinery tickets and experience will be highly considered.
Candidates for the roles must be able to supply the following:
– Roller or Water Truck Accreditation and Documented Experience
– Other Machinery Tickets/Certificates/Licences
– Manual Drivers Licence (Provisional or Open)
– Construction White Card
– Prior Experience with Road Works Preferred (but not mandatory)
– Understanding of Safe Work Practices
– Ability to Work Diligently
– Moderate to High Fitness Level
– Ability to Participate in Labouring Activities
It is requested that all Applicants please include the following when applying to allow for a swift recruitment process.
– Copies of Licences/Tickets/Qualifications
– At Least Two (2) Active Referees
– Evidence of Prior Experience
– Cover Letter (optional)
We thank you for the time in applying for these roles and will endeavour to be in contact with you shortly.
To apply, please click the link below: