8 Days Work – 14th – 22nd January 2020
Must Have Copper Smelter Induction and Compliance
Multiple Positions Available
About the Role
Western Labour Hire is seeking expressions of interest for a number of upcoming opportunities located in Mount Isa, QLD. Working in a team environment, the roles will require 8 nights of re-bricking and labouring duties, beginning on the 14th of January 2020 and with completion of the works set for the 22nd January 2020.
These roles will be for DIDO or local candidates only. No FIFO opportunities are on offer at this time.
To be eligible for the roles, applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
– Hold a current mine site medical with a risk rating
– Hold an open or provisional C class licence (or above)
– Have current Copper Smelter Induction and Copper Smelter Compliance
– Have proven experience in a similar role
– Be available to start on the 14th January 2020
Applicants Will Also Possess
– A willingness to maintain a high level of workplace health and safety at all times.
– Bricklaying qualification or prior bricklaying experience in a mining role
– The ability to actively engage in professional work activities and motivation to maintain a very high attention to detail
– Ability to maintain ongoing physical work in a high-temperature environment
Western Labour Hire is a locally operated business with a strong focus on providing ongoing support to our Clients and Employees. We aim to place candidates in roles suited to their experience while maintaining ongoing relationships with the community and providing opportunities for professional and personal development.
As a 100% Indigenous-owned business, we provide an inclusive environment that allows engagement with persons from all walks of life. We would encourage expressions of interest from Indigenous and Non-Indigenous applicants.
If you feel that you could fill one of these roles, please submit your application as instructed below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.View Details