DIDO from Cloncurry or Mount Isa
Mine Site Experience Essential
Western Labour Hire are seeking applications for the role of Site Administrator on a 6-month employment opportunity located driving distance from Cloncurry, Qld.
About the Role
The role of Site Administrator is to provide a high level of administration, communication, scheduling, reporting, presentation and travel support to the Mine Site.
Offering an 8 on / 6 off roster, the role will provide on-site accommodation during the rostered swing.
Key accountabilities and activities for the position include but are not restricted to:
• Timely, effective and accurate reporting
• Clear and accurate communication
• Credit card reconciliation
• Travel and accommodation bookings as required
• Preparation of reports and taking of minutes
• SAP and SAM/Workflow – accurate data entry
• Maintenance, ordering and verification of office supplies and deliveries
• Front of office reception duties, including; gate operation, visitor inductions, operation of radio and provision of site access
• Provision of coverage for Administration Team as required including Mine Control
• Strict adherence at all times to site code of conduct and safety requirements
The right candidate will require minimal supervision, operate autonomously, show initiative and take appropriate action for urgent matters and set deadlines.
Applicants will have mine site experience and a strong understanding of health, environment and community safety. Demonstrating adaptability, integrity, and a willingness to learn on the go, you will be required to meet the following criteria.
• 2-5 years of Administration experience
• Manual C Class drivers’ licence (minimum)
• Intermediate level of competence in Microsoft Office Suite and exceptional administrative skills
• Demonstrated initiative in completing tasks to tight guidelines and the flexibility to handle constantly changing priorities
• Proven ability to perform under pressure; ability to analyse, problem-solve and operate autonomously
• Attention to detail/flexibility/adaptability
• Document management experience
• Experience booking travel
• Working knowledge of SAP/SAM and Workflow (preferred)
• Certificate III in Business Administration (preferred)
• Pitram knowledge/experience (preferred)
If you feel as though you could be a candidate for the role of Site Administrator, please follow the below prompts to submit your application online. We also as that you supply all supporting documentation and copies of licencing requirements on the first submission. Applications missing required evidence may be missed.
We thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.