DIDO of Cloncurry/Mount Isa
Ongoing employment opportunities
Be part of a local business with a focus on local people
About the business
Western Labour Hire is a 100% Indigenous-owned Labour Hire company with a focus on the employment of local indigenous and non-indigenous people. We aim to continuously improve our systems and standards to provide the highest level of support and services to our clients and employees in the Mining and Civil Construction industries.
About the role
We are seeking applications for multiple positions currently under offer in the roles of Kitchen Hands, Cleaners, and Camp Utility Staff for a site 65km outside of Cloncurry, Qld.
Each role is an ongoing employment opportunity for the right candidates and will offer the experience of working within the Queensland mining industry.
Skills and experience
Successful applicants will be able to meet the following criteria:
– Hold an active Driver’s Licence (P’s or O’s)
– Hold a Construction White Card
– Have reliable transportation
– Be willing to remain active for extended periods
– Be willing to work a set roster/rotation
– Be able to complete a Pre-Employment Medical
– Have a positive attitude and a strong commitment to workplace health and safety policy and procedure.
If you are interested in a role with Western Labour Hire, please click on the ‘apply now’ button and follow the prompts.
Please note that due to the number of applications received only those who are shortlisted will be contacted via phone. We appreciate any time and efforts you provide in applying for a role with Western Labour Hire.
To apply for one of these roles, please follow the prompt below.