Ongoing Casual Role
Our Client is an established supplier, with strong experience Australia wide.
Exhibiting a solid reputation for quality service and prompt delivery for underground and surface facilities, a position has become available for casual work within the Mining Supply Industry.
Western Labour Hire are seeking applications for the role of Labourer/Driver to start work immediately in a casual ongoing role.
The site for this opportunity is located in Cloncurry, Queensland. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, however, DIDO may be considered.
The suitable candidate will be available from Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm. Occasional weekend work may be required as per site requirements.
As part of the role, a requirement exists to transport goods to and from local mine sites in a light rigid vehicle.
Candidates will ideally have the following attributes:
– Hold a Current Provisional or Open Manual Drivers Licence
– Be Physically Fit
– Have Experience with Drill Bit Sharpening and Handling
– Experience with Manual Handling and Labouring
– High Attention to Detail
– Actively Contribute to Maintaining a Safe and Healthy Work Environment
– Warehousing Experience will be an Advantage
We request that all applicants please provide the following upon initial application to allow for a smooth recruitment process:
– Copy of Manual Drivers Licence
– Copies of Relevant Certificates and Qualifications
– At Least Two (2) Active Referees
– Information on Prior Work Experience
If you feel as though you could be a candidate for this role, please click the link below.