Mid-Term Employment Opportunity in the Mining Industry
8:6 Day Roster / 7:7 Night Roster
Our client is well-respected for their focus on community, environment, economic performance, and health and safety.
With a proven track record of development and production, a position has become available for mid-term work within the mining industry.
Western Labour Hire are seeking applications for the role of Operation Mine Control to start work immediately and continue until the end of the year.
The site for this opportunity is located approximately 70km outside of Cloncurry, Queensland. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, however, FIFO arrangements will be considered.
The suitable candidate preferably has experience in Pitram, including capturing and editing data and running reports.
To be eligible for this role, you will need to be available for an 8:6 Day shift / 7:7 Night shift roster.
Preferred skills include intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and prior exposure/use of Pitram and DOME. A general understanding of the Underground Mining Environment would also be highly regarded.
All employees on the site are expected to adhere to the supplied code of conduct around ethical and professional behaviour, and actively contribute to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
Other required attributes for all candidates include:
– Current Manual Drivers Licence
– Time management skills
– Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Understanding of HSE policies and processes
– Very high attention to detail
– Prior Administration experience (preferred)
– Experience with radio communications (preferred)
– Experience with shift reports (preferred)
Please ensure to attach all applicable evidence with your initial application to ensure a smooth recruitment process. Including;
– Copies of Driver’s Licence
– Relevant Certificates and Qualifications
– At least two (2) active Referees
– Information on prior work experience
If you feel as though you could be a candidate for this role, please click on the link below.