Local Applications are Encouraged
Our client a well-respected company for their contributions to the local economy and in the supply of employment opportunities.
With an ongoing commitment to production and supply of resources, a position has become available on a casual (fill-in) basis.
Western Labour Hire are currently seeking applications for a Stores Officer to with flexibility to cover a Casual Role on an ‘as required’ basis. The right candidate will support existing staff and operations by providing coverage for existing and upcoming leave requirements.
The site for this opportunity is located outside of Cloncurry, Queensland. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, however, FIFO arrangements will be considered.
Preferred skills include experience in a mining role or knowledge of underground mining processes.
All employees on the site are expected to adhere to the supplied code of conduct around ethical and professional behaviour, and actively contribute to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for consideration for this role:
– Current open or provisional Manual Driver’s Licence
– HRW Forklift Licence
– Be fit for work with the ability to pass a pre-employment medical and further drug and alcohol testing
– Ability to work with forklifts, at heights, and in a busy warehousing environment
– Computer literacy
– Prior experience in a Warehousing or Stores role
– Comply with site policies, procedures and systems
– Utilise site software for stock orders, records and distribution.
– Maintain a high level of housekeeping and conduct cyclic stocktakes
– Act on all requests in a timely and professional manner
– Maintain strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please ensure to attach all applicable evidence with your initial application to ensure a smooth recruitment process. Including;
– Copies of Driver’s Licence
– Relevant Certificates and Qualifications
– At least two (2) active Referees
– Information on prior work experience.
If you feel as though you could be a candidate for this role, please click on the link below.